Amrick Specialist Contractors
Amrick is a leading provider of contract labour and trade services to the construction industry. Since establishing over 10 years ago, Amrick has received multiple awards for its growth and held a long-term membership with the Master Builders Association of Victoria.
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Foreman to lead and supervise an upcoming project in Ballarat for a leading retail builder.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to manage and organise high volumes of trades and labourers on site.
- Be able to read and understand site plans and documents
- Establish the site in accordance with all relevant workplace health and safety requirements and maintain WHS standards throughout the project.
- Be able to work to deadlines and ensure site tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Think dynamically and be capable to solve problems
- Oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis
- Lead as well as conduct Inductions as well as worksite and toolbox meetings
- Organise and keep accurate records of worksite related documents and inductions.
To be considered you must:
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience as a Foreman
- Have retail refurbishment and build experience
- Have extensive experience working with steel and concrete
- Possess First Aid and OH&S tickets (Additional tickets would beneficial but not necessary)
- Have a Trade background
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be highly safety conscious
- Possess excellent leadership qualities
- Be able to operate in a team as well as independently
- Have a valid Construction Induction Card (White/Red card)
- Have Full PPE
- Possess a reliable and working vehicle
If the above sounds like you then apply by responding to this ad and attach your CV/Resume.