THE AMRICK GROUP OF BUSINESSES INCLUDE FULLY LICENSED NATIONAL LABOUR HIRE, CARPENTRY, ELECTRICAL CIVIL, TRAFFIC, PRE-CAST PANEL INSTALLATION AND STEEL REINFORCEMENT SERVICES.
Amrick commenced as a modest sole trading business in 2008, subsequently incorporating as a proprietary limited company in 2010. In the +10 years of operation, Amrick has grown to be a leading provider of Contract Labour and Trade services to the Construction Industry.
Amrick is managed by a core team in the Melbourne head office, as well as satellite teams in New South Wales and Queensland working on projects such as:
- Residential: Houses, townhouses and apartments
- Education: Kindergartens, schools and universities/colleges
- Hospitality: Restaurants, cafes and nightclubs/bars
- Industrial: Warehouses, general storage and racking
- Government/Council: Sports & Recreation, infrastructure and utilities
- Offices: Boutique and business district fit-out
- Retail: Shopping centres, supermarkets and general retail fit-out
Amrick is proud of its performance and growth being recognised by both BRW and SmartCompany multiple years, whilst also maintaining a long-term membership with the Master Builders Association. Amrick is also holds unconditional licensing issued by state government to provide labour hire services.