During this difficult time looking for work can be a hard task as we navigate the effects of the pandemic. Construction will be leading the rebuild and as such we are looking for expressions of interest from highly skilled and experienced construction professionals seeking to be involved with the recovery as we return to normality.
Amrick commenced in 2008, and in the 12+ years of operation has grown to be a leading provider of contractor services to the construction Industry, providing services in VIC, NSW and QLD to projects such as:
- Residential: Houses, townhouses and apartments
- Education: Kindergartens, schools and universities/colleges
- Hospitality: Restaurants, cafes and nightclubs/bars
- Industrial: Warehouses, general storage and racking
- Government/Council: Sports & Recreation, infrastructure and utilities
- Offices: Boutique and business district fit-out
- Retail: Shopping centres, supermarkets and general retail fit-out
Amrick is proud of its performance and growth being recognised by both BRW and SmartCompany multiple years, whilst also maintaining a long-term membership with the Master Builders Association. Amrick is also holds unconditional licensing issued by state government to provide labour hire services.
If you are interested in a new opportunity we encourage you to register using this form and once lockdown measures are lifted then we will get in touch for further information. All registrations are confidential.